Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Stereo Reverb
Rating: with no reviews yet. Be the first to review!
Description: Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Stereo ReverbEDIT
The Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Stereo Reverb is a digital reverb pedal with seven different types of reverb plus digital echo, all of which work in true stereo.
The Cathedral features 24 bit AD and DA converters, true stereo inputs and outputs, 8 programmable reverb styles with the ability to load and save, tap tempo to set pre-delay section. It also has damping/tone control available for each reverb mode. The reverb modes included are Grail Spring, Accu Spring, Hall, Room, Plate, Reverse, Grail Flerb and Echo. You can also hold tap tempo for infinite reverb.
The Cathedral Stereo Reverb has 8 modes to choose from. Each mode gives the musician a different sonic palette to work with. In addition, each mode changes the function of some of the Cathedral’s knobs.
- GRAIL SPRING – This mode is the Spring setting taken directly from the Holy Grail.
- ACCU SPRING – emulates a medium decay, 17” Accutronics spring tank with 6 springs.
- HALL – uses a smooth and lush sounding reverb algorithm.
- ROOM – is medium sized room algorithm, similar to HALL mode except meant to produce a smaller sounding space.
- PLATE – is an emulation of a metal plate reverb commonly found in high end recording studios during the 1960’s and 70’s.
- REVERSE – Reverse Reverb is an emulation of the reverse reverb trick commonly performed in studios, where a note’s reverb fades-in.
- GRAIL FLERB – This mode is the Flerb setting taken directly from the Holy Grail.
- ECHO – turns your Cathedral into a digital echo. You can tap in the delay time using the Tap/Inifinite footswitch, or dial it in using the Pre-Delay knob.
Where to Buy: Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Stereo ReverbStreet Price: $217.50 / MSRP: $290.00
Videos: Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Stereo ReverbADD VIDEOS
Reviews: Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Stereo ReverbWRITE A REVIEW
Specifications: Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Stereo ReverbEDIT
|Manufacturer Site:||Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Stereo Reverb|
|A/D Conversion:||24 bit AD and DA converters|
|Inputs:||True stereo inputs and outputs|
|Reverb Emulation:||8 programmable reverb styles with the ability to load and save|
|Tap Tempo Features:||Tap Tempo to set pre-delay section|
|Controls:||Damping/Tone control available for each reverb mode|
|Modes:||Grail Spring, Accu Spring, Hall, Room, Plate, Reverse, Grail Flerb, Echo|
|Special Features:||Hold tap tempo for infinite reverb|